Immigration advice by our Founder and President, Ron Liberman, RCIC
Ron is a highly-knowledgeable, leading immigration consultant, who has served as a National Director of the professional association for our industry, the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants, as their Education Director, BC Chapter President, now in his second term as National Lobbying Director.
The company offers a full range of immigration consulting services in all permanent and temporary visa categories. This includes:
- Family class applications for sponsorship of spouses/common law/dependent children and parents/grandparents
- Business class immigration applications for entrepreneurs and investors
- Economic class applicants in the Express Entry and Provincial nominee categories.
- Applications for Work or Study permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs)
- Applications for Criminal rehabilitation.
- Immigration Appeals: Admissibility hearings, Removal Orders, Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division.
- Applications made on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds.
Best Place Immigration is committed to providing its Clients with ethical and effective assistance in every case. We have been in this business in Vancouver, BC since 2004,